Netafim MegaNet Rotating Sprinkler
High-performance encapsulated and protected impact sprinkler for field crops and vegetables irrigation
Netafim MegaNet™ Rotating Sprinklers don’t wobble. This balanced sprinkler has two equal water jets preventing wobbling and can be installed on solid sets or in removable field stands. They provide excellent distribution uniformity up to a 40-foot diameter wetted area.
MegaNet™ 24D rotating impact sprinklers, with innovative “fortress” design, deliver very high water distribution uniformity, while preventing performance issues caused by insects, poor water quality and field machine damage. Suits a wide range of applications including crop germination, frost protection and roof dust cleaning.
- 24-degree water trajectory for vegetables and field crops irrigation with spacing up to 10 x 12 meters
- Prevents performance issues caused by insects, poor water quality or field machine damage
Why MegaNet™ 24D?
- More uniform yields: MegaNet’s symmetric structure creates two equal water jets that optimize the sprinkler’s balance to deliver even better water distribution uniformity.
- Long-lasting performance: Innovative encapsulated design with unique pop-up mechanism, that opens only during operation, extends the life of the nozzle and other moving parts by preventing insects and dirt particles from obstructing the sprinkler.
- Improves germination: From startup to shut off, MegaNet™ does not groove the soil, preventing seed exposure from the soil. A gentle water jet that distributes relatively small drops near the ground also increases seed germination rates.
- Anti-clogging: Integral filter ensures clean water inside the nozzle; this filter can be easily cleaned if needed.
- Weather and chemical resistance: Manufactured with UV-resistant materials that can withstand chemicals, fertilizers, and sun exposure.
- Versatile installation: Installs on solid sets or on removable field stands.
- 7 different nominal flow rates: 200, 250, 350, 450, 550, 650, 750 l/h. Nominal flow rates at 2.3 bar pressure
- Recommended working pressure: 2.0 to 3.0 bar (at the sprinkler head).
- Recommended filtration: 400 micron / 40 mesh
- Water trajectory angle: 24 degrees
- Inlet connection: 1/2" male thread, 20mm ISO inlet (for gluing to PVC riser)
- Color-coded locking pins and caps for easy identification
Contact us for MegaNet steel stake and tubing assemblies. Also more trajectory and flow rate options.